Vortex

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vortex LS of Kujata

4 posters

Syna & TheLegends

Looney
    Looney

Syna & TheLegends Empty Syna & TheLegends

Post  Looney Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:25 pm

http://legends-ls.com/forum/index.php?topic=1084.0

first of all, LMAO
    secondly, lemme give you the list of peeps that got kicked, left and joined Legends LS

TurboTwo
    Kamon
    Sesaro Hayoma Claudee bohabash
    Tarree
    Syna

lets start with Turbotwo
    attends 2 outa 10 events and got pissed cuz he didn't to lot kirin osode
    lasted 2~3 months in legends "AEC THINKS HE OWN KORROLOKA TUNNEL"

now kamon
    good guy i give him that attends 5 outa 10 events thats why he got few good stuffs
    sometimes he pretend to be AFK, he had few social linkshells which that was the main problem
    lasted 12 hours in legends "THEY ARE NOOBS THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT /BLOCKAIDON IS"

now those four RLF's
    bought accounts noobs+1 (we can't claim SW we don't have Ash) which its exactly perfect for Legends LS
    they wanted bring thier 10 real life friends which the leader gave them an INSTENT decline
    i mean come on they are noobs and we can't handle 10 more noobs for godsake
    and latly they prefer PT's over events thats why they got /breaklinkshell

Tarree
    LMAO srysly NO COMMENT

now for the main event "Syna"
    Syna wrote:List of Former Linkshells: Vortex and i left be cuz the leader was a compleat asshole
    attends 0 outa 10 events, they really didn't wanted to kick him hes a nice guy N/A and he can't attend EU events
    and we understand but even so no one can let him lot anything, he injoys fighting HNM and that was the reason why we kept him in
    now everybody knows what legends ls is and incase if u don't know check the "maximum scale-laughter drama" or go to youtube
    search for "Thelegends vs Khimaira"
    now "why" would syna say such things about Shanofa
    there is only one "why" in my head right now which its to gain TheLegends trust so he can get in
    and thats where hes wrong, legends are despret LS thats why they accept every single one even if he doesn't meet with legends requirements
    now if im wrong i would like someone to correct me about syna and tell me why syna said shanofa is a compleat asshole, to me i havn't seen shanofa bothering Syna at all even when he doesn't attend events cuz we really didn't counted him IN the ls
    ESSA
    ESSA

Syna & TheLegends Empty Re: Syna & TheLegends

Post  ESSA Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:05 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i just wanna see how long he gonna last on thelengimpz
    Grizzliekujata
    Grizzliekujata

Syna & TheLegends Empty lol

Post  Grizzliekujata Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:11 pm

clearly legends are shit and shouldn be on kujata/any server. i meen who the hell spends over $50000 on relic accounts and cant play the fucking game....?? just aswell all our gimps are gone they will all fit in perfectly at LegendsLS
    Awakened
    Awakened

Post  Awakened Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:21 pm

Like five weeks ago I saw Syna in WG with no LS on, I asked him why you left vortex, he answered that there is some one in LS that he didn’t like but never told me who. And I thought he left cuz I lotted homam hands with him and win. But I don’t really know the reason behind it. After all he was a nice guy

any way GL to you Syna

BTW Compleat = Complete

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:02 pm